[vorbis-dev] Finally. A deadline, and a call to arms...

robert at moon.eorbit.net robert at moon.eorbit.net
Tue Mar 28 06:24:18 PST 2000

On 28 Mar, Monty wrote:

> 3) Rob: How's the FreeAMP plugin going?

I just need to find the time to actually get it written integrated -- I
evaluated all the needs to get this done and it shouldn't take more
than a few hours to do. However, I've got one foot out of the country
and I'll be gone until the 6th of April. I'll do my best to get it
working the weekend following my return.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert at moon.eorbit.net  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert