[vorbis-dev] Tag format comments from a newbie

Earl Brown gleep at nettaxi.com
Thu Jun 22 13:30:44 PDT 2000

I was aware that my summary was already covered - mostly, I wanted to get my
vote in and reasons why. :)

All of the summary details I got from the discussion list.  The rest was
just egotistical rambling first thing in the morning.

I didn't read, however, that the header format was decided on - if I'd seen
that, I probably would have left most of the junk out, and maybe not even
sent the message.

Earl