[vorbis-dev] Description of commits

David Terrell dbt at meat.net
Fri Jun 16 21:08:39 PDT 2000

On Sat, Jun 17, 2000 at 12:01:03AM -0400, Kenneth C. Arnold wrote:
> > plus a general --comment "NEWFIELD=foobar" for nonstandard headings. This
> > should allow multiple instances and the standard field names as well.
>
> But this could also encourage people to start making up new comment fields.

And we don't want to encourage.... anything.  Yes, I'd rather support
multiple of each field on the command line.  *makes note to self*

Sorry about vanishing for the last week.  Frickin' day jobs.

--
David Terrell            | But remember that "layman" is just a polite
dbt at meat.net             | word for "idiot."