[vorbis-dev] Re: De-encoding DLL?

John Zitterkopf zitt at bigfoot.com
Sat Jun 24 15:14:20 PDT 2000

Dimitry / All,

I'm interested in your work. Please post the VC6++ file somewhere (or mail
it to me.)

I gotta go mow the lawn 8(... and will start looking at the source tonight.

I can read/write C... I do it during my "real day job". But Zittware is my
night hobby/business and use Delphi for rapid application development.

If/When I get the Encoder / Decoder DLLs working with Delphi, I'll post the
source on my WWW site.

John