[vorbis-dev] Compiling with GCC on win32?

Bill Pringlemeir bpringle at teklogix.com
Fri Jun 23 13:22:33 PDT 2000

Why does the source use `int64_t'.  Is this suppose to be built
with GCC?  I have Mumit Kahns gcc, version 2.8.1.  Do I need a
2.9.5 version to get the `int64_t' type?  I have substituted a
typedef of `long long' in os_types.h.  This seems to make sense?

The rint() macro also seems to be having some problems.  I guess
there are two meanings to __GNUC__ and _WIN32.  One is the OS and
the other is the compiler type.

I tried the .dsw file in the distribution with VC6.00.2???, but
nothing happened when I attempted to load the workspace.  I would
rather build with gcc anyways.

Thanks,
Bill

--
Tune your stereo.  Do something nice for a lout tomorrow.  This month
food would be a good thing to try.  You'll sometimes be happy.