[vorbis-dev] Ogg/Vorbis DLL for Winamp - PiMP Installer

Jason Rizio rizio at optushome.com.au
Tue Jun 20 09:14:35 PDT 2000

Hello from a newbie to the group =)

   I have been reading this list for a few days now with great interest. I
have decided to contribute (in a small way while my exams are on). My
contribution is an Ogg/Vorbis Winamp plug-in installation using Nullsoft's
PiMP installer.

It automatically installs the in_vorbis.dll into the user's Winamp Plugins
directory.  Also at the end of the installation it automatically launches IE
and points it to http://www.vorbis.com/winamp.html (temp for now)

I have recently learnt also that if the Ogg/Vorbis plugin was to be included
in the Plugin collection at Winamp.com then it needs to have a PiMP
installation.

the files are available below at your perusal:

(1) Ogg/Vorbis PiMP executable installation file -
http://firecatmotorsports.com/oggvorbis/oggwinamp.exe
(2) The PiMP Installation config file -
http://firecatmotorsports.com/oggvorbis/pimp.zip

Jase