[vorbis-dev] Compile error

John Zitterkopf zitt at bigfoot.com
Mon Jun 19 22:44:57 PDT 2000

kewl. VC++6.0... too bad I only have 5.0. I'll rectify that tomorrow.

Are there any plans for a Win32 DLL?

I'll tinker with the source a little... if it works well, I'll start
tinkerin' with a DLL interface.

Does anyone know where I can get EXEs of the Winamp plugin and the
command-line encoder to familiarize myself with the encoder/decoder?

John