[vorbis-dev] Windows ACM codec status

Carl Fischer cfischer at xactradio.com
Thu Jul 13 08:29:01 PDT 2000

Florian,

Hi. I am brand new to the list and recently took an IT Management job for a
new company where I am in charge of developing a world class multicast audio
application based here in Denver. Am I right in assuming you are part of the
vorbis library development team? This is of big interest to me as we are at
the stage of deciding on a format for our audio files. Keep up the good
work. Are you in Vienna?

Carl A Fischer, Director of IT
XACT Radio
240 South Broadway, Suite 103