[vorbis-dev] Vorbis On Macintosh

Dan Weinand crowmatek at mac.com
Sun Jul 30 11:23:47 PDT 2000

I doubt that  their has been any development work on bringing vorbis to
the Mac. I am trying to do just that.

    I want to know whether  you think I should try to port it using the
various components tht are being used to bring vorbis to Be and others
OR if i should wait till September when the public beta of Mac Os X (
which is based on Unix). I have been told that unix stuff will be fairly
easy to port to X, especially BSD stuff. i was hoping the public beta
would be out by now so I could star development right away.

Any ideas, comments, concearns, insults?

Dan Weinand
Crowmatek
Software & Design