[vorbis-dev] Hello

Mark B. Elrod elrod at liquidmetal.com
Fri Feb 4 16:34:40 PST 2000

ok... so i will look into the API for the decoder for FreeAmp. What's the ETA on
getting things to a state where they will run?

Have you guys given thought to definining a sensible metadata format that goes
along with Vorbis? I can't stand ID3v2. Way to twisted and complex. We have been
tossing around some ideas based on XML. It would probably be a good idea to have
this thought out from the beginning rather than have something bolted on like in
the case of MP3.

elrod