[vorbis-dev] oggTarkin?

Patrick Mauritz oxygene-ml at gmx.net
Fri Dec 15 07:39:14 PST 2000

hello everyone,

I just wanted to know what happened with oggTarkin?

iirc it wasn't initiated by monty so the work on vorbis
shouldn't necessarily be a reason why its progress stopped

I'd try to help but without any information (except of a short plot
of its algorithms) I can't

p. mauritz

--
>        Patrick Mauritz         |         Need a GPL'd win32-OS?        <
>        oxygene at gmx.net         |             www.reactos.com           <
  The greatest programming project of all took six days; on the seventh
 day the programmer rested. We've been trying to debug the *&^%$#@ thing
  ever since.                        Resume: design before you implement.