[vorbis-dev] voribs_analysis() question

Dirk Knop dknop at gwdg.de
Fri Dec 8 18:13:27 PST 2000

Hi there again,

i forgot to mention the problems i think the encoding has:

when the "distorted church organ" kicks in there seems to be way too
much "white noise" in the sample - and before that there is a way too
sharp high-spectral interpretation of the initiating samples....

Make vorbis perfect!

(sorry for not contributing to development 'cause my c(++) is lame and
my knowledge about MDCT , FFT etc is really limited to "read about it")

Still hoping to contribute to the project,

Dirk