[vorbis-dev] Whitespace standard?

Beni Cherniavsky cben at crosswinds.net
Sun Dec 31 06:19:38 PST 2000

Kenneth C. Arnold wrote:

> Let's standardize on some options to indent(1) -- even though this
> messes up some things (just look at my comments table in ogg123 before
> and after a run through indent and you'll see what I mean), it makes
> code much more readable overall.
>
>From the indent manual:

-fc1, --format-first-column-comments
    Format comments in the first column.
-fca, --format-all-comments
    Do not disable all formatting of comments.
-nfc1, --dont-format-first-column-comments
    Do not format comments in the first column as normal.
-nfca, --dont-format-comments
    Do not format any comments.

Doesn't -nfca do the work?

--
Beni Cherniavsky <cben at crosswinds.net>
                 (also scben at t2,cben at tx in Technion)

  No, No! You're not thinking; you're just being logical.
                                             - Niels Bohr