[vorbis-dev] Tarkin video codec?

Lourens Veen jsr at dds.nl
Tue Dec 19 14:20:42 PST 2000

Me again, this time not about patents but about wavelets. I've been
doing some work on an image compression method which uses Haar wavelets
plus VQ and entropy coding, and Segher Boessenkool told me in a private
message that you are also doing a video codec. So I searched the
archives and read a bunch of posts, but I never did find out any web
address. And it's not on xiph.org either. So what happened to this
project?

Lourens