[vorbis-dev] what script or command makes the codebooks?

Mike Coleman mcoleman2 at kc.rr.com
Sun Dec 17 20:44:14 PST 2000

Pardon my ignorance or laziness (as the case may turn out), but is there
documentation or a script/Makefile somewhere that describes exactly how the
current codebooks were produced?  (I mean, the exact arguments, as opposed to
"in general") Are the (exact) training data sets available somewhere?

Thanks,
--Mike

--
[O]ne of the features of the Internet [...] is that small groups of people can
greatly disturb large organizations.  --Charles C. Mann