[vorbis-dev] Trying to build on Windows.

Lars Brubaker LarsBB at reflexive.net
Sat Dec 16 14:12:58 PST 2000

I truly hope I have not sent this 5 times.

I've never worked on a project like this before so please let me know how it
supposed to be done when I make mistakes.  I have lots to learn so I'm sure
I'll make many.

Got the following error
C:\Code\Vorbis\vorbis\lib\mdct.c(65) : error C2065: 'M_PI' : undeclared
identifier
and had to add
#include "os.h" to vorbis\lib\mdct.h

Also I had to add to the vorbis project
bitbuffer.c
bitbuffer.h

Is there someone who manages the windows project files that I can write to?

Lars.