Looping ?? Re: [vorbis-dev] WAV header (hey Mike)

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Aug 10 16:11:59 PDT 2000

> Is this post looping or what... I got it like 4 times allready...
> stop this...

The xiph.org T1 is suffering intermittent opens on the physical copper loop
right now.  This has burst packet loss way up there; although the line is
technically up, it's barely functioning.

I expect the looping is due to your mail transport thinking it got the whole
message and the xiph.org mail server getting cut off before the closing
handshake (thus making it think it has to try again).

If this is still going on, let me know and I'll hunt it down through the delivery logs.

Monty