Looping ?? Re: [vorbis-dev] WAV header (hey Mike)

Mark Janssen maniac at markjanssen.homeip.net
Thu Aug 10 07:31:29 PDT 2000

Is this post looping or what... I got it like 4 times allready...
stop this...

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Atsuhiko Yamanaka wrote:

> Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:32:24 +0900
> From: Atsuhiko Yamanaka <ymnk at jcraft.com>
> To: vorbis-dev at xiph.org
> Subject: Re: [vorbis-dev] WAV header (hey Mike)
>

>    From: "Florian Bruckner" <h9651030 at miraculix.wu-wien.ac.at>
>    MS' Multimedia Registration Kit contains a .WAV specification. You can get
>    it from
>    http://download.microsoft.com/download/platformsdk/mdrk/3.1/W31/EN-US/Mdrk.e
>    xe
>
> How about http://www.cwi.nl/ftp/audio/RIFF-format ?
> It may be same with above one, but it is in plain text.

Mark Janssen                                  Unix Consultant
Unix Support Nederland / PSInet Netherlands
E-mail: mark at markjanssen.homeip.net    GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
http: markjanssen.homeip.net www.markjanssen.nl www.maniac.nl
Fax/VoiceMail: +31 20 8757555     Finger for GPG and GeekCode