[vorbis-dev] Vorbize.c

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Tue Aug 29 15:09:55 PDT 2000

> Consider Vorbize dead. It was a quick hack anyway; oggenc can handle having
> lots more c**p thrown at it (e.g., odd-ball WAV files, switched-endian
> processors...). I'll remove it from the CVS if no one has any objections.
>
> Kenneth (Vorbize author, btw)

Yeah, OggEnc has taken over.  But I hope that doesn't mean we're losing you
Kenneth :-)

(BTW, some lib changes and CVS arrangement is in order, and I'm going to start
a new branch for doing this wholesale slash and burn such that mainline is
unaffected until we're finished.  branch name: branch_postbeta2)

Monty

Monty