[vorbis-dev] YALCSF (Yet Another Libao Configure Script Fix)

Michael Beattie mickyb at es.co.nz
Mon Aug 21 16:34:20 PDT 2000

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 02:32:45PM -0400, Kenneth Arnold wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I'm behind a !@$#% firewall right now, so can somebody else commit this?

Sorry, I have, I forgot to post to the list about it.

I also commited a Makefile.in patch to do a proper distclean.
make distclean;cvs update  - *should* have not ?'s

> OT: Is there any free service over which I could tunnel a raw socket (encrypted
> would be even better) from a computer behind a black-box firewall that I only
> know forwards www, smtp, and pop3 (probably 1-1024) out to an Internet host on
> a non-standard port (like cvs)? Or can cvs proxy?
>
> Just realized: I can do ssh -- if only I can remember to carry my private key
> around with me...

was just about to say ssh :)

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb at es.co.nz)

           "Bother," said Pooh, as the rip cord came away in his hand

<HR NOSHADE>
<UL>
<LI>application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
</UL>