[vorbis-dev] Problems with Vorbis & Mac OS

Philip Derrin pderrin at dingoblue.net.au
Fri Aug 18 05:31:11 PDT 2000

The line endings conversion might have been the problem. I got it to
work about ten minutes ago, by using Quicktime to read the data
instead of fread(). It does seem pretty strange for fread() to be
doing cr/lf translation, since it's meant for reading binary data...
but I can't think of any other possible causes.

Thanks for your help.
Philip