[vorbis-dev] FreeAmp support for vorbis

robert at moon.eorbit.net robert at moon.eorbit.net
Fri Apr 28 01:56:20 PDT 2000

I've just checked in the first rev of the vorbis support for FreeAmp.
So far, I've got file playback and http playback (static files, not
streams) working. However, the windows integration, streaming playback
and the metadata features are not finished yet. I'll continue to work on
these in the next few days.

If you'd like to check it out, this page will give you details on where
to download a snapshot or how to check out the code from CVS:

   http://www.freeamp.org/index.html?mode=developer

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert at moon.eorbit.net  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert