[vorbis-dev] integer pcm decode patch

Nelson Rush palisade at quakeforge.net
Thu Apr 20 22:42:24 PDT 2000

At 06:36 PM 4/19/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi, I am using WinCVS and don't want to get cvs working on my linux machines
>right now, and don't have patch on my win32 machine.  So I am reading
>straight from the patch file.  I assume this is the code you are talking
>about:

Patch is available for DJGPP (requires a dpmi server, since win95/98/nt
already do this, it should work under Win32 without one) and can be found
on cdrom.com.

ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/gnu/djgpp/v2gnu/pat25b.zip

This should solve your patch needs. Also, if you look in that ftp
directory, there are all sorts of other handy utilities including diff,
grep, cvs, etc. Cygwin/mingw32 should also come with patch and diff I think.

Sincerely,
Nelson Rush

--
"They've got us right where we want them." --Captain Kirk