[vorbis-dev] xmms and winamp plugin news

Michael Smith msmith at labyrinth.net.au
Wed Apr 12 07:03:02 PDT 2000

Thanks to Peter for tracking down and fixing the bug that was causing xmms
to randomly not play stuff on some machines. That's now fixed, along with a
minor bug relating to seeking whilst near the end of the file.

The winamp plugin has also been committed. If anyone here wants to play
around with it, but doesn't have appropriate development tools, I'll upload
a version somewhere for people to grab.

Basically, at this point the two plugins are complete. Streaming remains to
be added, but this is quite a bit of code, so it might be a while until
anyone gets around to doing that.

If anyone sees ANY bugs in either plugin, please let the list know. We want
to fix them.

Michael