[vorbis-dev] Thoughts on vorbisfile

Mayhem & Chaos Coordinator robert at moon.eorbit.net
Fri Apr 21 14:58:36 PDT 2000

> So - what do people think of doing this? It would make vorbisfile much
more
> useful, at the expense of very little added complexity (and if we retain
> the current ov_open() call, none except when the extra functionality is
> needed).

I like this a lot -- the main reason why I never looked at vorbisfile
seriously is streaming -- when the data doesn't come from a file. If this
shows up in cvs then I will just use that interface and not bother to deal
more with the pcm integer patch...

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- robert at moon.eorbit.net  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert