[vorbis-dev] Update on libvorbis

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Sep 23 12:28:30 PDT 1999

The 2.0 release at my Day Job is winding itself up so I finally have cycles for
libvorbis and the player again.  I'm seriously considering just doing Vorbis
full time, funding or no :-)

In any case, I'm going to push off all the aggressive, unfinished features I've
played with for the time being and institute a (personal) feature freeze in the
interest of finishing the coder block for Vorbis.  Once it encodes real
bitstreams (the currently missing part), I'll come back and play with
continuous balance and things of that nature.

Monty