[vorbis-dev] Current Debian unstable has a broken libm?

Tony Arcieri tarcieri at gjhsnews.mesa.k12.co.us
Thu Oct 14 10:32:51 PDT 1999

> Dunno about the reported 2.99 that Tony's running ;-)

Whoops.  I'm running 2.95.1 here on gjhsnews, but most likely an earlier
version on ikewillis at home.  I did notice some awful distortion when I
used the file writer on this one then downloaded the resultant RIFF to one
of the Macs and played it, but I figured it was just a problem with the
Mac...

At home I'm also running potato, though I haven't upgraded for awhile.
I'll check what version I'm running there tonight if I can remember.

Tony Arcieri