[vorbis-dev] xmms and CVS

Tony Arcieri tarcieri at gjhsnews.mesa.k12.co.us
Thu Oct 7 16:52:29 PDT 1999

> BTW, I realize this is a first cut, but I assume that many of those NULL
> xmms fields would have to do with streaming/seeking/scrubbing etc.

Yes, two features that would be fairly easy to implement would be pausing
(I actually have code for that done) and seeking.  The other important
thing to get in there is reporting the current time into the song.  Many
of the others are functions to be called by the program that are filled in
by xmms itself.

Here's the first batch of errors I am getting with the CVS source:
analysis.c: In function `vorbis_analysis':
analysis.c:38: `vi' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:38: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
analysis.c:38: for each function it appears in.)
analysis.c:39: incompatible types in initialization
analysis.c:154: `work' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:154: `lpc1' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:154: `amp1' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:156: `C' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:157: `D' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:208: `frameno' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:212: `balance_v' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:212: `balance_amp' undeclared (first use in this function)
analysis.c:212: `vbal' undeclared (first use in this function)

There were more in decoder_example.c (where -> was used instead of .) that
were fairly easy to fix.  I think there might have been others elsewhere.

Tony Arcieri