[vorbis-dev] ETA?

Tony Arcieri tarcieri at gjhsnews.mesa.k12.co.us
Fri Oct 1 15:08:00 PDT 1999

Well, I noticed the list sort of died down, so I thought I'd submit my
quota of useless traffic...

Any rough ballpark estimates on when the coding code should be completed?
I've been talking with various people (namely Peter Alm with xmms) about
"vorbis enabling" their projects... but it is somewhat difficult to do
considering the only example source I have to look off of doesn't work :)

If encoding actual bitstreams does not loom in the not-too-distant future,
perhaps you can provide eager developers such as myself with a little more
information about the API?

Tony Arcieri