[vorbis-dev] Vorbis/Lame

Gabriel Bouvigne bouvigne at multimania.com
Wed Aug 25 07:20:18 PDT 1999

Hi,

I think that it would be a good thing to know more about those 2 projects
(and also the future patent free format).
I think that many people as me know about Lame, but not about Vorbis, and
vice-versa.

It would be fine that someone (perhaps the maintainer) of every project
would introduce to both group of people those projects. 2 things would be
interesting (to my mind):
- to know about the "orientation" and goals of those projects, what is the
current status, what is planned
-to have a short introduction to the tools and techniques used in both

Regards,

Gabriel