[Video at Xiph] Digital Show & Tell Korean Subtitle

Ralph Giles giles at thaumas.net
Sun Mar 28 22:27:04 UTC 2021

Thank you for contributing a Korean translation!

I'm sorry we weren't able to respond to your earlier submission. Please
accept my apologies.

I've added your subtitle files to the website (https://xiph.org/video/)
and the download site (https://media.xiph.org/monty/) so they should be
available for Korean-language viewers now. Please let me know if there
are any further issues.

Sincerely,
Ralph Giles
Xiph.Org Foundation