[Video at Xiph] Question about how your video got created ...

w-wrh.webmaster W-Wrh.Webmaster at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 6 13:21:32 PST 2010

Greetings:
Due to Section 508 compliance concerns,
and the fact that we'd like to be very, very
much in compliance, when we publish Weather
videos on the web, and the fact that your
video is a "superb" example of it, found at:
http://xiph.org/video/vid1.shtml

Drum rolls, and now the Q:

I was wondering, if you or some other
technical guru over at xiph.org, or "Monty"
would be able to give us a "clue" as
to how he or she was able to superimpose
those SRT formatted files, onto the video,
in a single .

I found several important pieces (as well as JS files),
and a Jar file, by glancing thru your SRC codes:
archive="http://downloads.xiph.org/video/cortado_latest.jar"

Cortdao TRAC seems to be fairly old:
https://code.fluendo.com/flumotion/trac/browser/cortado
I am not sure where to find the 'newest' applet (or its SRC):
code="com.fluendo.player.Cortado.class">
Is there a newer location, that I should look into?

It would be MUCH appreciated, really :-) .

Sincerely,
Ahmad Gorabi