[Tremor] questions on porting Tremor

Zhang Yang goldenwinges at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 22:35:25 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I’m a new guy of this mail list. I want to port Tremor onto ZSP (a kind of
DSP). I have several questions about Tremor. I hope you could kindly help me
to answer these questions.

1.      How and where to download a static version of source code of Tremor
instead of using SVN? If checking out the module by SVN, which label is
current stable version?

2.      From the literal meaning of low-memory branch, the source code on
this branch will use less memory than that on trunk branch. But is there a
specific number on that? Also do they have the same features?

Best regards,

gw

<vic.zhang at verisilicon.com>