[Tremor] Need information of any Ogg player implementation on tremor

Diptopal Basu diptopal.basu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 21:38:54 PST 2009

Hi ,

  Apologies for the confusion . What I meant was , if I downloaded the
tremor codec as is ,  I will have to write some code around it to make it
play ogg files right ? Like developing a player around it.  So wanted to
know if there are any such implementation already available which I could
use .

Thanks for the prompt reply .

Regards
Diptopal Basu