[Tremor] Implementing Tremor on low-end ARM

Nicholas Vinen hb at x256.org
Tue Nov 25 08:02:08 PST 2008

OK. That explains why I haven't been coming across this problem, all my
files are encoded with -q6.

I'll test some -q0 files. I suspect with my current configuration they
will fail. I'll see if I can find how much I have to increase the
reserved memory to allow playback of such files.

Thanks.

Nicholas