[Tremor] simple ogg player example based on to tremor libraries?

lamikr lamikr at cc.jyu.fi
Wed Aug 30 15:46:07 PDT 2006

Hi

I am really newbie with ogg vorbis programming and tremor.
I am looking for instructions how to write very simple ogg player that
could use alsa and tremor libraries as a backend.
I would be happy if I could find somekind of command line based control
the app(library) just by giving following commands:
    - play <path to ogg file>
    - stop playing

Does there exist something like that currently. If not, would it be
possible to develope such a app purely by using tremor libraries?

Thanks,
   Mika