[Tremor] quality issue of tremor lowmem branch?

Jin Soo Park jinsp at mcubeworks.com
Tue Aug 29 00:11:47 PDT 2006

Hello experts,

Recently I found a .ogg file for which tremor lowmem branch makes noisy outputs.
It seems to be a bug of tremor lowmem branch although I cannot analyze further besides
the followings.

- only tremor lowmem branch make such noisy outputs.
- the noise appears in the background of the left channel.

I wonder if there were any reports like this and a patch for it.
It'll be appreciated if anyone gives me a clue for solving this problem.
Of course I can send the file to who wants it.

Best regards,
J.S. Park