[Tremor] Memory Leaks in Tremor Code

Ravi Lakkundi ravilakkundi at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 22 20:52:12 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

Sorry Mike it was alloca.

Thanks for all the help shown by you Mike. Can you
also tell me why is that thr is so much amount of
dynamic allocation done in Tremor code? Is it that
static allocation is impossible ?

We are developing a product on Embedded system and run
time malloc's is not desired.

if you can support me for these i will be thankful to
you.

Ravi