[Tremor] Re: Tremor download

dhanabalb at soc-soft.com dhanabalb at soc-soft.com
Fri Mar 18 01:30:59 PST 2005

Hi I am new to ogg-vorbis format. I see that tremor is a fixed point
version. Can you mention where the tremor code is available?

Thanks
Dhanabal

The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along with
any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
SoCrates Software India Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.