[Tremor] memory leak

Park Jin Soo jinsp at mcubeworks.com
Wed Jul 13 02:55:48 PDT 2005

Hi,

I found that the result of debug mode is different from that of release mode in VC6.0.
There is no problem in debug mode, but in release mode, program is killed
at _ogg_free(oy); in  ogg_sync_destroy().
I tested with the resent version of tremor from cvs with a patch you have sended.
Do you have this experience in VC6.0?