[Tremor] reg: Test suite

Dhanabal dhanapalb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:59:27 PDT 2005

Hi
   I am preparing a test suite for the tremor implementaion. I am almost through with the test suite but am stuck up with one issue.

I am trying to stretch the decoder limits by varying the floor from zero to maximum which wuold inturn vary the residue from maximum to minimum. But when the floor(type either 0 or 1)  is 0( means that no floor is calculate which should effectively mean that the spectrum is totally represented by the residue.) is calculated and some stream is encoded..the decoded stream has zero amplitude in time domain - which is possibly due to the dot product taken. Can some one suggest how to reduce the floor to a nonzero minimum.

Thanks and regards
Dhanabal