[Tremor] regarding the compilation of tremor on a c5x simulator

Santosh Kumar santoshkumar at ftdpl.com
Sun Sep 26 22:21:51 PDT 2004

  hi,

   I am trying to compile the lowmem branch of tremor on a C5x simulator.I
am getting a PTI memory access error during execution.I am able to build
without any errors.
   Can anybody tell me what this error is and how to resolve it.

  best regards,
  santosh.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail message and in any annexure is
confidential to the  recipient and may contain privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message along with
any annexure. You should not disclose, copy or otherwise use the information contained
in the message or any annexure. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
Future Techno Designs Pvt Ltd. OR Avedis Microsystems Pvt. Ltd