[Tremor] how to optimize residue inverse.

罗 强 jim_luo at realsil.com.cn
Tue Sep 14 01:56:22 PDT 2004

Dear All:
	these days, I am optimizing low-mem branch tremor on MIPS board. after assembly-optimized IMDCT, the major cpu cycles consumer
 is function "res_inverse" accounting for 50-60%, still needs 50-60 Mips for real-time. What's my step to optimize res_inverse?
algorithm, assembly or others? How can I do? I hope you to help me.
    by the way, Tremor still needs 50-60 Mips and 150K memory for running ok on MIPS board. are there someone reduced mips or memory
needed?
    not care of hardware optimization.
	I hope your answers!
	Thank you in advance!