[Tremor] TI55xx implementation: stuck

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Fri Oct 29 10:05:16 PDT 2004

Here's the 64 bit math.  I'm not guaranteeing it's bug free, but it
should be very close :-)

(There was originally a granpos wrapping bug in the Neuros player that
used this code.  The bug got fixed, but not by me, and the bugfix
never made it back to me, so I don't know what the cause was.  There's
some potential it was in this code.  Regardless, it works well enough
for you to get your codec working properly for audio files of under
several hours, then you can worry about the 'big time' bug).

Monty