[tremor] Memory optimizations

John Ripley jripley at rioaudio.com
Tue Mar 30 02:15:28 PST 2004

It's mostly the same hardware in a Rio Karma and Tremor (not lowmem) fits
real time on a single core without any tweaking at all, I believe - just
running out of cached SDRAM. The biggest improvement will be to move the
working vector into SRAM and doing the iMDCT there. Basically move anything
which will thrash the cache into SRAM. I wouldn't bother moving code.

- John Ripley.