[tremor] Tremor ported to WinCE for Aireo support?

Tom Felker tcfelker at mtco.com
Mon Jan 26 15:33:04 PST 2004

Hi,

A while ago I asked info at soniqcast.com if they were planning Vorbis support
for the Aireo, their cool new portable player.  They said they'd be open to
it if Tremor were ported to WinCE 4.2.  I'm not sure what exactly this
entails, but it seems like the kind of thing this list would be interested
in.

Sorry for the week-long delay; the reply got caught in my spam filter and I
didn't see it until just now.