[Tremor] Latest stable Tremor release

John Stirling js at reciva.com
Wed Dec 15 01:13:39 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-12-14 at 23:06, Monty wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 08:35:48AM -0800, Aaron Colwell wrote:
> > I believe Tremor's libogg functionality is more like libogg2 instead of
> > libogg1.1.
>
> Correct, Tremor/lowmem was the first rollout of libogg2 code.  The API
> is similar, but memory buffer ownershipis a completely different (but
> finally consistent) model.

Should I be using tremor_public_release_1_0 ? It seems to have an API
almost identical to libogg1.1.. If not, then is there a tagged stable
version of Tremor that i can use ? From what I can see the options seem
to be either
1. tremor_public_release_1_0
2. Trunk/Tremor
I'm not sure what the status of Trunk/Tremor is..