[Tremor] Latest stable Tremor release

John Stirling js at reciva.com
Fri Dec 10 00:29:43 PST 2004

Not Symbian, just linux arm (samsung s3c2410).

The problem seemed to be that the helix plugins were expecting the full
libogg interface (encode and decode) but tremor just had the decode
stuff. I just copied the files from libogg 1.1 into tremor public
release and that seemed to fix it.

Although there appears to be a memory leak somewhere in the helix
plugins.