[tremor] EP7312 Fast enough?

Adam C Powell IV hazelsct at mit.edu
Tue Jan 28 16:14:43 PST 2003

Sorry if this has been covered before (only saw a question last
September, with no answers), but how about a 66 MHz dragonball?

I hear the Kyocera 7135 PalmOS 4.1 CDMA phone has an MP3 player, and
that's a 33 MHz dragonball.  I'd like to get a Samsung i330 (or i500 if
it's out soon enough), both of which have 66 MHz, and play .oggs on it,
and am willing to code as necessary (though I haven't done any assembler
since 6502/6510... :-).

[Please cc me in replies, as I'm not subscribed.]

Zeen,

--

-Adam P.

<http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>