[tremor] Tremor on strongarm CPU

dilb dilb at alrj.org
Tue Sep 10 20:23:44 PDT 2002

Hi,
after a delay due to some other tasks to do, I can finally give a link to my
mdct functions written in asm.
these functions are included in a cvs snapshot from 2002.09.06, I will update
them when the C code of these functions will be more stable.

>From the snapshot, mdct.c, arm_asm.h were modified, ffp_mdct_backward.S has
been added.

Furthermore, this asm version is still using 64bits SMUL and SMLAL (see the
beginning of this thread).

Feel free to send me feedback.

Dilb.

primary link:
http://520044965958-0001.bei.t-online.de/pub/OggVorbis_Decoder/OVD_v0.6/libvorbis_Tremor_20020906.tgz
secondary link:
http://dilb.blablanux.org/ipaq/pub/OggVorbis_Decoder/OVD_v0.6/libvorbis_Tremor_20020906.tgz
Please use the second link, only if the first one is broken!